Columbia City Chiropractic has a Licensed Massage Therapist who is trained in a variety of massage styles. Massage treatments can can be used to aid with injury recovery, help manage pain, optimize athletic performance or promote general relaxation and well being. At Columbia City Chiropractic, massage treatments can be combined with chiropractic appointments or made on an individual or recurring basis. Massages are performed in our quiet massage room, which includes a heated massage table.
- Sports Massage can help you maintain suppleness in soft tissues to minimize tears and strains during training and rebound after intense events.
- Deep Tissue Massage is used to address specific pain or tension, and can incorporate a number of different massage therapy techniques such as frictioning, static pressure, deep kneading, and muscle stripping.
- Myofascial Release uses slow gentle stretching techniques to help increase flexibility and mobility and reduce pain by reducing or eliminating adhesions in connective tissues throughout the body that are caused by accidents, surgeries, prolonged alignment issues or overuse injuries.
- Trigger Point Therapy involves applying static pressure to trigger points (chronically tight muscles) for a short time, followed by gentle stretching. It can be an effective, non-invasive way to relieve long-standing tension and pain using the body’s natural healing process.
- Pin and Stretch Techniques can provide pain relief, if you are suffering from chronic injuries with a lot of scar tissue buildup. Focused pressure is applied to a target area while the client performs a specific motion to help lengthen tissue. Breaking up scar tissue can increase blood flow, reduce nerve pain and improve range of motion.
- General Relaxation Massages are a great way to deal with stress-related back or neck tightness while promoting a sense of well-being.
One-hour appointments are available
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 11am – 5pm.